Work At Tantone
Tantone Industries exists to provide meaningful employment to individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to enhance the quality of life for the people we serve through growth, experience, and community inclusion.
Positions will be filled at Tantone Industries as needed. Applications are always welcome and will be retained for six months. Here are the minimum requirements for employment at Tantone Industries:
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a documented developmental disability and must be eligible for certification through DESE
- You must be incident free of any aggressive behaviors for six months prior to hire
- It must be your choice to work at Tantone Industries
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain speed and work skills at a minimum of 10% of industry standards
- You must be independent in self-care needs
- You must be a resident of Taney County
- There must be an opening for employment
If you are interested in applying for the program, please download an application and email to [email protected] or return to Tantone (click here for a map.) You may also visit Tantone to fill out an application.